We are looking for a highly motivated Motion Graphic Designer
- To produce distinctive content on a variety of platforms
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Produce high quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform
- To ensure content reflects our diverse audiences.
- Mid-level experiencedMotion Graphic Designer designer/videographer/animator in events industry or with an agency
- You are passionate at conceptualizing ideas, from initial storyboard visual to creating design assets, to the final execution.
- You have strong visual and conceptual skills, with the technical ability behind the computer to back this up
- To keep up to date with emerging industry trends.
- Share design expertise and creative solutions for the benefit of the audience.
- Bring expert-level video creation and editing motion graphic and captured footage videos, with a significant emphasis on motion graphics.
- Creating exciting, engaging, and impactful online content through videos, animations, and GIFs.
- Designing elements such as original images, illustrations and infographics to help deliver a message.
- 2 -3+ years of experience in Video Editing and Motion Design
- Proficient in using Adobe Suite, especially After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and balance multiple deadlines
- Proactive attitude in problem solving and suggestions, able to implement feedback with ease and on time
- A complete portfolio of multimedia and graphic design content showcasing creativity, skills and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of storyboarding and visual design principals and colour theory.
- Agile and capable of handling more than one project simultaneously.
- Ability to provide original work.
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content.
- Experienced in producing polished, professional video edits and motion graphics work, carried from concept to completion, largely independently
- Stop-motion, painting, music, and nearly any other creative skill is a plus
- Experience working on a remote team preferred
- Self-starter, independent thinker, highly responsible.
- Attention to detail